Isle of Wight Portrait Photography
It’s a New Year.
My new year’s resolution?
To accept new challenges.
Because I believe they make the best portraits.
What am I excited about?
- Elegant shadows and high cheekbones.
- Nooks and crannies in quiet parks.
What do I want more of in this New Year?
- The golden light of the evening.
- Broad smiles and silly antics.
- Quiet moments.
- A new style using indoor backdrops.
I’m letting go of ...
- Worries and fears.
- Processing to perfection.
- Exactitude and planning.
- Too perfect posing.
Peace of mind comes when ...
- A smile plays on people’s lips when they see their photos for the first time.
- A portrait is liked, shared, and IG by strangers.
- My model friends realize it’s not going to be hard work after all.
This year, I’m devoting myself to …
- camera-shy people
- aspiring photographers
- first-time models
- my family
DISCOUNTS, INSPIRATION, AND EVENTS FROM MY QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER