Isle of Wight Portrait Photography
My new year’s resolution?
To accept new challenges.
Because I believe they make the best portraits.
What am I excited by?
- Elegant shadows and high cheek bones.
- Nooks and crannies in quiet parks.
What do I want more of in 2015?
- The golden light of the evening.
- Broad smiles and silly antics.
- Quiet moments.
- A new style using indoor backdrops.
I’m letting go of ...
- Worries and fears.
- Processing to perfection.
- Exactitude and planning.
- Too perfect posing.
Peace of mind comes when ...
- A smile plays on people’s lips when they see their photos for the first time.
- A portrait is liked, shared and IG by strangers.
- My model friends realise it’s not going to be hard work after all.
In 2015, I’m devoting myself to …
- camera-shy people
- aspiring photographers
- first-time models
- my family
Call me for your workshop 0789 862 1187