HARNESS THE LIGHT WITH AMANDA HERBERT
Date: Saturday 4th July
Location: Zoom online learning
Camera system: Phones and DSLR’s
What exactly makes a successful photograph?
Let’s take a simple headshot with an actor smiling towards the camera. Or a fun-filled picture of your children smiling as they eat at the breakfast table. Could it be a glance from nanna as she watches her grandchildren open their presents? What about your dog perched on the back of the sofa, watching the red squirrels in the garden?
Creating a ‘successful photograph’ is such a loaded term. It leaves you feeling dazzled, worried, and anxious. How do you get the best out of your ‘model’? What camera settings do you use?
Here’s where I come in.
I have a plan. And I’d like to share it with you in my ‘Harness the Light’ workshop.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- 1 hour of hands-on tuition covering,
- where to find TFP models,
- how to communicate with them,
- create expression in your portraits,
- what camera settings to use,
- a pdf workbook with all the keynotes
This straight forward workshop will reveal the secrets of how I harness natural light. The session will start with a chatty introduction via zoom where you can share what exactly you’d like to learn. Demonstrations on how I create window-lit portraits will cover the how, why, where, and when to produce beautiful images. Sharing techniques to control, modify, and manipulate light to achieve well lit, easy to edit, and stylish portraits that can be replicated with ease.
Great reasons to discover your camera’s potential:
- Receive engaging tuition with Mandy
- Learn the secrets of how I build rapport
- Access exclusive insider knowledge on harnessing natural light
- Understand how to replicate beautiful soft light in your home
- Get essential knowledge on repeatable camera settings
Which any way you look at it, enjoy a fresh approach to learning your camera and start improving your photography now.
So, you’re ready. Happy. Confident. Eager to share your photos with the world.
Request a call back via the CONTACT PAGE below[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]