In this guide, we’ll take you through the tips that you can use your business portraits to personalise your branded email and increase engagement with your community.
Before that, let’s see why you need to work on your email marketing and optimize it.
How email marketing helps your business
Why do you need email marketing? Sending weekly, monthly, or quarterly emails is a great way to:
- Increase engagement
- Deeping your connections
- Promote services
- Maximise business opportunities
Popular tools that support automated email include Mailchimp and Flodesk both of which allow business owners to send branded emails from a business address.
How to optimize your emails
In order to make your emails as engaging and helpful to your clients, follow these guidelines:
- Be engaging and offer help
- Choose which client stories to tell
- Write a detailed, but short message
- Choose appropriate blog posts or services to highlight
- Add photos and videos
Bonus Tip – Make everything with Canva
Canva is an online platform that quickly becomes a lifesaver for small business owners with no design experience and it does not require expensive software.
Let’s take a look at how you can make a custom banner for your emails so they send the right professional feel in an engaging way.
More from this series:
- Want a sneak peek into my process?
- Save time with an expert
- The benefits of 30-minute sessions
- Start safe with a taster session
- 2 tools to help you get ready
- How I deliver your style guide
- Branded email tutorial
- Jargon to know
- Sharing photos on the go