Hi there, Mandy from Amanda Herbert Photography here, and I’m going to share with you how I put mood boards into client emails and why they make your life easier.
So this is something I do for every client because it’s a quick way to establish what type of photograph they want. Sometimes it’s with a bespoke style guide emailed as a pdf, sometimes a snapshot on WhatsApp, and sometimes mood boards via messengers.
And I do it really simply … with just my phone.
Here’s my simple 2 step process to plan easy-going sessions: questions and mood boards!
The one resource you need in your toolbox is the mood board because who time to plan your session in detail AND find outfits to wear.
It’s not always possible (unless you have a talented photographer who plans them for you).
When you become a ‘lifetime member’ with Amanda Herbert photography – I create mood boards faster than you can say, “cheese!” because I listen, really listen, to what you and your business needs.
It’s that easy:
- get in contact at [email protected]
- choose your date and time
- pick a photo from the mood board
- Read your Style Guide and Welcome Magazine
- Send over a snapshot of your outfit
- Ask for last-minute guidance
- Arrive with a smile on your face
- Finish with high fives
Get expert advice
Let your photographer make planning your portrait session easy and quick by giving you expert advice based on your needs and wishes.
So you are ready to use your professional headshot and make new connections easy and fun.
We all could use a little guidance now and then. Give yourself the gift of a new headshot and feel proud of your professional approach to business.
More from this series:
- Want a sneak peek into my process?
- Save time with an expert
- The benefits of 30-minute sessions
- Start safe with a taster session
- 2 tools to help you get ready
- How I deliver your style guide
- Branded email tutorial
- Jargon to know
- Sharing photos on the go