Baby and Toddler Photographer – Seaview – Isle of Wight
Summer time is ripe for visiting family. I like to play with the dog, tease my little sister and suck on toffee mints smuggled into house when no one is looking.
I stumbled upon the most fabulous material for a naturally beautiful baby portraits and needed a friend to play with.
I invited baby Theo along with his mum (who is gloriously funny, charming and kind).
We met in Newport, spied the ice cream van and smiled, “shall we treat ourselves?” It was the perfect evening for a shoot.
The first photographs of your newest family member is a moment to be treasured. Your miracle has finally arrived. The wee toes and delicate eyelashes. The warm, milky smell and snuffles.
The goal for the session was something new – a style I’d never tried before.
How did it go?
Yes. It’s rare that I’m so bold. And that’s OK.
Success should be whatever you think it is. Positively Present
My fear, nerves and frustration prior to meeting Theo remind me what it is like for people in front of the camera for the first time.
- What should I do?
- Will I feel foolish?
- I don’t want to look too rigid?
- Where shall I put my hands?
- Is any one watching us?
The solution? A change of mind set.
Introduce a new mantra:
- My photos will be taken by a professional – she’ll tell me what to do.
- Our location is quiet, far away from anyone watching us.
- There are a lot of smiles in the photographer’s portfolio, she obliviously knows what she’s doing.
- Look at me – I’m playing at being a model for the day.
Redefine your approach to photography and see what you get ….
I’m happy to share the kind of tasty tips that other photographers keep as their trade secrets. Be sure to dip right in and share how I can help you today.
Amanda Herbert | Isle of Wight
Email: [email protected]
DISCOUNTS, INSPIRATION, AND EVENTS FROM MY QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER:
- exclusive offers
- inspiration for planning your portrait session
- a link to your own copy of ‘5 secrets to a great portrait’. A 12-page guide brimming with ideas.
Subscribe below for ideas on what to wear, exclusive rewards, and my monthly offers