Isle of Wight Photographer for Couples
There are so many elements that make a successful portrait, but if you focus on having fun, you will quickly gain confidence and enjoy your images. Start with sharing your mental checklist with the photographer, what are the ‘must-have’ shots? Your photographer will want to recognise important moments as they occur.
Key to Success:
- feel at ease
- be prepared
- use close-by locations
- share your ‘must-have’ shots e.g. family questionnaire
Elements for success:
- Locations – these add to your family’s story
- Create interest – use your hobbies and interests to add authenticity
- Additional details – look for moments that complete the picture of the outing
- Love, pride, and connections – use the day to capture these emotions
- Have fun – reflect spontaneous emotions of the day
Why they work
Feeling unprepared will produce images where you look distracted. It will be hard to act spontaneously. Once you find the right photographer and share your ideas over the phone, you’ll nail all the elements to natural portraits.
Remember these guidelines are just that, you can stretch, bend, or completely break these rules to suit your family.
If you’re not sure how portrait sessions work, these solutions will be for you. Better still, get in touch and let me know your ‘must-have’ shots for your family or submit your ideas using these 6 simple questions.
Want to join in? Check out the helpful posts below.
For more advice on natural portrait sessions or to book a natural portrait by an Isle of Wight photographer, get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.