Harness the light with Amanda Herbert Photography
One-to-one mentoring – custom workshops built around your area of interest and budget.
What exactly makes a successful photograph?
Let’s take a simple headshot with an actor smiling towards the camera. Or a fun-filled picture of your children smiling as they eat at the breakfast table. Could it be a glance from nanna as she watches her grandchildren open their presents? What about your dog perched on the back of the sofa, watching the red squirrels in the garden?
Creating a ‘successful photograph’ is such a loaded term. It leaves you feeling dazzled, worried, and anxious. How do you get the best out of your ‘model’? What camera settings do you use?
Here’s where I come in.
I have a plan. And I’d like to share it with you in my ‘Harness the Light’ workshop.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- 2 hours hands-on tuition covering,
- what the buttons mean on your camera,
- how to expose correctly + creatively,
- what camera settings to use,
- create expression in your portraits,
- a pdf workbook with all the keynotes
Tailored to suit your experience and interests
This straightforward workshop will reveal the secrets of how I harness natural light. The day will start in my home studio or your kitchen where we will share what exactly we’d like to learn. Demonstrations on how I create beautiful images covering the how, why, where, and when to produce stunning images. Sharing techniques to control, modify and manipulate light to achieve well-lit, easy to edit, and stylish portraits that can be replicated with ease.
Great reasons to discover your camera’s potential:
- Receive engaging tuition with Mandy
- Learn the secrets of how I build rapport
- Access exclusive insider knowledge on harnessing natural light
- Understand how to replicate beautiful soft light in your home or on location
- Get essential knowledge on repeatable camera settings
Whichever way you look at it, enjoy a fresh approach to learning your camera and start improving your photography now.
So, you’re ready. Happy. Confident. Eager to share your photos with the world!