Photographer in East Ryde – Isle of Wight
You probably want to find a professional photographer to take some pictures, not worry about setting the time and date, choosing what to wear and figure out how to stand in flattering ways in front of the camera. Booking your photo session can be trying, but don’t worry.
In this article I’ll show you how to set up your portrait session on the Isle of Wight and make the most of your natural portrait experience whether you’re a family, couple or individual looking to freshen up your profile photograph on social media sites.
Practical, simple and fast
tips for natural portraits with an Isle of Wight photographer
1. Ask your photographer for support – soon you’ll be receiving a round-up of all their tips and tricks.
Most photographers send out welcome packs with valuable information to help you enjoy your portrait experience. If you ever decided to book a portrait session with me, I also include:
- session guide
- what to wear ebook
- make up for photos magazine
- on the day field guide
- FAQ brochure
It’s just one way to make sure you receive a service that’s second to none.
2. Use pinterest – it’s so demoralising when you’ve been looking forward to seeing your photos only to feel cheated. All that time and effort, disappearing into thin air.
Well, I’m going to let you into a little secret. Photographers love it when you send them a photo, blog link or page torn from a magazine with, “can we recreate this?” or “I love her out fit”.
Sharing your ‘must have’ shots is the best way to create photos that are the talk of the town.
3. Let the photographer guide you – one of the biggest fears is looking too contrived or posed in your photograph. This problem is easily fixable and your photographer knows how.
Here’s a quick idea to try for yourself:
- breath in tall and drop your shoulders
- rest your ear slightly to the left
- lean over your belt just ever so slightly
When you discover how natural, relaxed photographs are created, you’ll be encouraged that you can have gorgeous photos too.
Mandy produces stylish portraits for the modern women that are neither cliched nor formulaic. Her portraits are full of character and detail, captured during relaxed sessions that are ever-practical and fun – so they are easy on the purse strings and appreciated by couples or families too.
For more advice on natural portrait sessions or to book a natural portrait by a London photographer, get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.
Want to join in? Check out the helpful posts below:
If you’re interested in trying this for yourself, I’m only a phone call away: 07719316609