Seaview – Isle of Wight family photographer
When mum asked me what happens on a natural portrait session in Seaview, I replied – expect to have a FUN time.
I approach each session differently and work hard to capture genuine expressions from your children. Here’s how I made sure I put A at ease, so the whole family felt comfortable throughout the session.
- read a story about a princess
- played ‘catch’ with a bean bag
- sang ‘if you’re happy and you know it’
- enjoyed peek-a-boo
- blew on whistles during a racing game
- caught bubbles frenetically
- quietly placed a gold star on her hand
- whispered our wishes to each other
For more advice on natural portrait sessions or to book a natural portrait by an Isle of Wight photographer, get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.