Planning for your photoshoot
How many apps do you have on your phone? It’s a real question. I have a whole page dedicated to my Instagram, Pinterest, photography forum, filters, light meters, and cheat sheets. Obsessed? You bet. I have a tried and tested method for planning for a photoshoot using my phone – I reinvent a style I’m drawn to and create a storyboard.
- Step 1 – collect inspiration on pinterest
- Step 2 – share the style board via DM
- Step 3 – Swop snapshots of the outfits
- Step 4 – Match location with outfits
- Step 5 – Agree on the expression needed for each photograph