Everyone knows the value of looking good and feeling great, after all that’s why we spend so much time putting together our outfits for nights out with our nearest and dearest.
However, if you’re like me, getting ready for a big night takes a back seat to more pressing matters such as the laundry pile or taking care of our loved ones.
With that in mind, I’ve listed a few ways to style your photography session making your portrait experience more enjoyable.
Styling your shoot with an Isle of Wight Photographer
8 ways to create your style
Styling a shoot:
- answer these 6 simple questions
- research and be organised
- have a clear point of view
- talk about your ideas with others
- sketch ideas
- pull images off the internet and create mood boards
- read books on your subject
- pinterest, pinterets, pinterest
If you’re curious how photo sessions work, then call me to see what you can expect when booking your professional photographer, drop me a line.
I’ll be posting more ideas next week, for now, enjoy these other posts: