I like to walk along the coast
Getting lost in your own seaside town is a great way to scout for new locations.
Since we returned to the Isle of Wight four years ago, I’ve had the chance to explore Ryde. Each Saturday my better half books in for a weekly shave at the barbers. I use this half hour to find out what lies beyond each street or park. Taking a stroll is the perfect way to uncover its secrets.
Appley Park has become a very familiar and friendly place, with perfect nooks for natural portrait sessions. Take a look below at my newly discovered secret garden.
Maximise your location photography
Don’t overlook the possibility of photographing at outdoor locations. Using natural elements or architectural backdrops can allow you to create a diverse array of portraits. See my quick fire list below for using locations.
Why natural, relaxed portraits are created on location
- relaxed atmosphere – have photos taken whilst you walk through a park
- variety of backdrops – get 3 unique looks within a small area
- modern portraits – show your friends how much fun you have together
- natural interaction – sitting on a bench, pausing on a bridge creates spontaneous images
- quick and easy – no need to worry about fitting it into your busy day
How I look after you
With lifestyle sessions, we have the freedom to capture as many portraits as our hearts desire. With this freedom, photographing outdoors ensures wonderful captures with natural expressions .
At times we might move out of your comfort zone, but this hurdle is just a hesitation, because to achieve what you want most – beautiful, natural portraits – are guaranteed once I gain your trust and capture unforgettable expressions that depict the strong bond the family members share.