Feeling good in photos – the inspiration you’ve been looking for
All the answers for photos and portraits, using tried and tested easy methods. These 5 tips provide elegant ways to present yourself to the camera, which means more beautiful photographs to love. And that’s great news for you, your blog and your website.
# 1 Straighten your spine
– good posture conveys elegance and style
#2 Stand on one foot
– put the weight on your back foot and make you look slimmer
#3 Chin forward, forehead down
– this tiny movement hides double chins, make ‘forward and down’ your new mantra
#4 Take a deep breath
– blowing bubbles, making a raspberry sound and exhaling allows your face to relax
#5 Twists look spontaneous and give your photos energy
– pop a shoulder towards the camera, push a hip back away from the photographer or drop an ear to one side
These easy tips could provide you with the perfect photo session, for individuals seeking a lifestyle portrait session that is engaging and fun.
I’m happy to share the kind of tasty tips that other photographers keep as their trade secrets. Be sure to dip right in and share how I can help you today.
Request a call back by using the contact form below.
Booking 1 month in advance
Amanda Herbert | Isle of Wight