It Takes Two to Create a Stunning Natural Portrait of You!
What do you imagine when you finally take that step to choose a photographer? This is a question I’m always keen to hear the answer to from my clients, as I’m usually quite surprised by the answers.
The majority of my clients tell me they imagine:
- Some good shots of themselves, or their children
- A few costume changes
- A studio
- A rushed affair that may get results
- Lots of photographs to choose from so they have more chance of finding one for the wall
- A few embarrassed giggles
- An insight into how celebrities feel at photo-shoots
These expectations may be realistic for a studio that has set up to make money only; however it always intrigues me that my clients don’t envisage the following:
- Forming a friendly relationship with the photographer
- Enjoying every minute of the experience
- Discovering new ways to pose so every photo looks great in the future, not just on the day
- Learning techniques that ensure you look amazing
- Unearthing the side of you that others see but you rarely do
- Relaxing as you enjoy an experience that falls under the pamper category
- Being in expert hands which enables the photographer to capture precious expressions from even the most reluctant child
- Leaving with images you can’t wait to share with the world
- Feeling a boost to your self-esteem
See, I chose my profession as it called to me; I have an unquenchable passion for revealing that part of you or your children that’s often captured in rare precious moments when a camera isn’t to hand.
I strive to ensure that your best memories are not just etched on your mind and prone to fading over time but caught on camera too so you can grow confident that the best bits of your life are translated into tangible evidence that you can look back on for decades.
So please, get in touch, tell me about you, your family, let me in on your favourite pastimes and hobbies, even songs your toddler adores and I’ll learn more about the real you, ensuring I capture it on the day.
For more advice on natural portrait sessions or to book a natural portrait by a London photographer, get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.