SO… YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A photographer for camera-shy women?
Let me guess – you need a headshot.
Actually, you probably have one, but in all honesty you’re guilty of hating your own photograph. Or perhaps, you quite like it, but it’s not who you are right now (or the message you want to share with the world).
At the end of the day, your snapshot isn’t doing you justice.
What? A headshot needs to say more?
You know it.
Your headshot is not just another chore to get out of the way, and it’s something that should feel right for you.
Your photos should:
- Be the first thing people look at on you dating website
- Tell visitors something about you and ….
- Make it easy for them to get in touch, because you want to ….
- Send out a positive message to the right kind of person
Ultimately…. Your headshot has to MAKE YOUR LIFE HAPPIER.
HOW I HELP…
Think about all of the things that make up your personal brand and what you want others to take away from a glance at your profile page.
Jot down some key words and phrases and bring them to your shoot. Think about what exemplifies your personal brand to you. Are you a chef? An educator? A writer? Are there props that could help tell your story?
Tell me your ideas!
Does any of this resonate with you…?
- It’s important that you feel relaxed and comfortable so you can naturally exude confidence.
- You expect a couple of different shots—in different outfits—so you’ll have a series to choose from.
- You want to tailor your profile picture based on the social media platform you’re using.
- You spend time styling your wardrobe from head to toe, so you an outfit guide is a must.
- You want a ‘look’ that matches the image you’re trying to convey.
- You’re really confused looking at photographer’s websites and just need someone to tell you what to do.
- Believe in having fun!
If you answer yes to any of the above, we need to chat.
Why you need me…
Dubbed “the new handshake,” professional headshots are now the first introduction to you, your business and your personal brand—shouldn’t that intro be the best it can be?
With 93% of HR professionals and recruiters tapping into LinkedIn to find quality candidates—plus 2 in 3 on Facebook and more than half utilizing Twitter—that headshot has countless applications in your professional life.
Should your profile pic be the family vacation, the fun night out or—worse—the logo or abstract shot? Or should it be a powerful, compelling and confidence-building headshot that makes prospective clients, employers and partners want to click “Connect?”
In all honesty, there are plenty of photographers on the Isle of Wight who can snap away to create a quick photo.
However, if you want a picture that looks fresh, natural and happy and work with a professional that can show you how to feel comfortable, then there is a bit more to it than knowing how to press a button.
So, here’s my promise to you …
- I am not your average ‘click, smile, click’ photographer.
- I am a guiding hand, like an old friend at a school reunion.
- I help with ideas and show you how to deliver them.
- I mentor to gently guide you through the process.
- I know how to get the best out of people.
- I talk in real terms and know when to say ‘let me help’.
- I show you how to look natural in front of the camera.
- I build friendships so I can elicit natural smiles.
And most importantly I am a photographer who knows what it feels like to feel awkward in front of the camera (have you seen my bio picture).
I produce stylish portraits for the modern families that are neither cliched nor formulaic. The portraits in my portfolio are full of character and detail, captured during relaxed sessions that are ever-practical and fun – so they are easy on the purse strings and appreciated by couples or individuals too.
For more advice on natural portrait sessions or to book a natural portrait by an Isle of Wight, get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.
CONTACT ME FOR YOUR FREE WELCOME PACK